Starting to learn guitar can be an exciting, but also intimidating, experience. One of the quickest ways to begin playing songs is by using just a few simple chords. In this blog, I will highlight some of the easiest 3 chord guitar songs that are perfect for beginners.
- “Wild Thing” by The Troggs – This classic rock song uses only three chords: G, C, and D. With its simple, catchy riff, “Wild Thing” is a fun tune that’s easy to learn and play.
- “Horse with No Name” by America – Another great song for beginners, “Horse with No Name” only requires three chords: A, D, and E. The simple strumming pattern and straightforward chord progression make this song a breeze to play.
- “Wonderwall” by Oasis – This classic Britpop tune is another easy 3 chord song that’s perfect for beginners. The chords used in “Wonderwall” are G, D, and A, and with a bit of practice, you’ll be strumming along in no time.
- “Johnny B. Goode” by Chuck Berry – This classic rock ‘n’ roll song is a staple of guitar players everywhere. With just three chords – A, D, and E – “Johnny B. Goode” is a fun tune to play and sing along to.
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison – Another classic song, “Brown Eyed Girl” uses three chords – G, D, and A – to create a upbeat and catchy tune.
These are just a few examples of the many easy 3 chord guitar songs that are perfect for beginners. With these simple chords and a bit of practice, you’ll be able to play a variety of fun and catchy songs in no time. So grab your guitar and start strumming!
In conclusion, playing 3 chord songs is a great way for beginners to get started with playing guitar. Not only are these songs easy to learn, but they are also a lot of fun to play and sing along to. So grab your guitar and start playing!
If you are looking for more song ideas I recommend enrolling for guitar lessons with a teacher. Checkout our website for more details. www.g4guitarmethod.com